Langsung ke konten utama

EO


  •   
 17 August Competition 2020






Hello Everyone, in this chance sembir village will announce a competation

Category : - Dance competition
                   - catching duck
                   - Balap Karung

Registration : - 15 August until 16 August 2020
                       

Technical Meeting : kecamatan office

Prize : - 1st Winner will get 3M rupiah
            - 2nd Winner will get 2M rupiah
            - 3rd Winner will get 1M rupiah
            (In All Category)

Sponsored by : Alexander free

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Suggestion and Offering Dialog

  Recruitment New Members of Extra Curricular Program Ucok: Hi, are you Baba? Baba: Yes and who are you? Ucok:  I'm Ucok, In which class are you studying? Baba:  I am in ten science 5, What about you? Ucok:  I am in ten science 3 Baba: What extracurricular will you choose in this school ucok? Ucok:  I will join futsal team in this school and you ? Baba:   I didn't know what extracurricular I wanted to go to Ucok:  why don't you just go into futsal extracurricular Baba:   I'm still not good at futsal Ucok:  It's okay to just enter the extracurricular, the more often you practice, you can definitely play futsal Baba:   thank you for your advice later I will register to futsal extracurricular Ucok:  Futsal training starts on Saturday at 8 in the morning Baba:   ok and what about your other extracurricular, have you chosen any? Ucok:  I don't know yet what extracurricular we want, how about we look at the othe...

CADAS PANGERAN

CADAS PANGERAN Jalan Cadas Pangeran was built on the idea of ​​Governor General Herman Willem Daendles, in 1809. In the construction of this road, General Daendles employed indigenous people, the Sumedang people. At the time of making the road, the people of Sumedang were employed as compulsory labor under Dutch command. Because this area is on the edge of a cliff with a deep ravine and steep terrain and rocky rock that is very hard not infrequently the indigenous workers experience great suffering. In fact, not a few are affected by malaria until death. And it is estimated that thousands of other people lost their lives while working on this road. Cadas Pangeran's own story comes from the suffering of the people of Sumedang in the construction of this road. At that time the sad story reached the ears of the Sumedang regency authority at that time, namely Prince Kusumadinata IX or the more popular one, Prince Kornel. When Daendels came to monitor road construction, sudde...